Teaching and Learning
Mathematics software and resources can engage students and promote understanding of key concepts
- Wolfram: the Wolfram Suite includes Mathematica and has applications in the areas of numerical, graphical and symbolic computation, problem modeling, coding and more.
- Microsoft Maths: visualise and understand fundamental concepts with step-by-step instructions.
- Microsoft Logo: computer programming language.
- Google SketchUp: 3D content creation tool.
- GeoGebra: interactive design program to illustrate topics in geometry and algebra.
- Genius Maker: introduces secondary students to graphing, geometry and algebra concepts.
- Tux of Math: drill games to reinforce basic concepts.
- Crusoe College: see how Crusoe College used rich tasks and blogs to engage students in their Ignite Mathematics program.
- Apps: search for apps to support Mathematics.
| Next Page